Category: Financial Services
Location: Camden Greater London United Kingdom
2 Months Contract with a Local Authority
Job Description Summary:
- Carrying out account administration duties on behalf of the Council.
- Tasks will include setting up sundry accounts for residents moving into Temporary Accommodation, processing refunds, arranging balance transfers and providing solutions for queries from residents and internal customers by phone, email and posts.
- Setting up tenancy starts for residents and non-residents
- Processing refunds
Arranging balance transfers
- Processing claims for compensation of charges
- Liaising with the Council's insurance brokers for the tenant's contents insurance scheme, forwarding applications, resolving queries and provide appropriate advice and information on insurance acceptance nd claims and any other duties relating to insurance.
Answering queries from residents by phone and email relating to their rent account.
- Ensure that tenant's correspondence is dealt with in accordance with the Councils timescales.
- Assist with training of new staff and assist with system development and testing as required.
- Process financial information in an accurate and timely way.
- Identifying and chasing gaps in information where appropriate
- Maintaining systems with accurate data
Maintaining good relationships between the Council and residents, and with colleagues in other teams.
- Attend meetings and support other teams to improve service delivery