This post is offered on a full-time basis however at Green Estate we are flexible, therefore hours are negotiable.
Green Estate is a successful, creative, and constantly evolving Social Enterprise Company in Sheffield. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and committed Finance Manager to join our entrepreneurial team and help us continue transforming the lives of others.
Reporting to the CEO you will: -
- keep all our financial systems running smoothly
- work with us to continually improve our systems
- attend and participate in meetings to drive success, best practice, new opportunities and improve the overall performance of the company.
You will be directly supported by a PT Accounts clerk and work constructively alongside the Section and Account Managers to ensure all our resources and skills are used to the full.
You will need proven financial management experience, including a high level of competency and experience in the use of Sage Line 50, Excel, financial processes, the preparation of management accounts, financial returns, and reports.
You will enjoy working as part of a team, taking personal responsibility for your section, be highly organised, a great communicator and be prepared to learn and to lead by example.
In turn for your commitment and skills we can offer you:
- A friendly and creative working environment.
- 31 Days annual leave.
- A competitive Pension Scheme
- Company Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- For those that do not drive – good access to public transport
Green Estate is a Social Enterprise Company that believes in Equal Opportunities for its employees and the communities it supports.