In this role, your duties would include:
- Delivering a personalised and responsive landlord service to tenants.
- Being responsible for income collection and rent arrears management.
- Attending handovers of new properties and reporting defects.
- Undertaking income and expenditure assessments.
- We are looking for a knowledgeable social housing professional with substantial and demonstrable experience of both managing social housing tenancies and rental income collection.
- Previous experience of Northgate is helpful but not essential.
- Professional qualifications in housing (e.g. CIH) are preferable but not essential.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise well and work under pressure.
- Excellent at communicating with different audiences in person as well as in writing.
- A natural problem solver with the ability to be resilient and flexible in their work.
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders.
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is essential
- Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.