- Experienced senior leader who can provide strategic leadership and management for the parts of our estate which the council occupies and runs for mixed Council, community and commercial use.
- Initial engagement for six months.
We want to ensure that our mixed use estate:
- Runs to a consistent set of quality standards.
- Meets the needs of all users.
- Can take advantage of their individual and collective commercial opportunities.
- Are maintained within budget and efficiently run.
- Required to establish and run an operating model for the Council’s new Fellowship Square campus, ensuring that all uses can work successfully in harmony. Uses include- but are not limited to - Council main offices, democratic functions, wedding venue, outdoor fountain park and cultural uses.
- Responsibility for individual parts of the estate are managed in different areas of the Council so the successful candidate will be required to work collegiately to provide leadership across the Council in a matrix management model. For Fellowship Square contacts will include the weddings team, events and culture team, commercial teams, FM, catering, and external contractors.
- The post will also oversee the branding and marketing of the site helping to establish Fellowship Square as a destination of choice and maximising commercial opportunities.
- The successful candidate must have experience of similar roles, ideally in the private sector and should be able to demonstrate successful operational and commercial outcomes.
- Experience should be in the broad range of venue or destination management, not specifics such as FM.