£220 - £300 per day
12 Months Contract
The purpose of the job is to manage and deliver project activities.
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
The Job Holder will:
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
- Minimum of 2 years Mechanical Engineering experience required
- HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
Desirable Skills, Attributes and experience:
- Structural experience
- Pressure vessel substantiation
- Lifting equipment/crane substantiation