Quality Assurance Officer - Responsive Repairs
Main purpose of post:
- To support the delivery of services through the supervision and monitoring of administrative processes and procedures including:
- Work as directed by the Responsive Repairs Manager to manage the centralised inbox, responding to service requests and general enquiries from internal departments and Capita Contact Centre as well as our principle contractors.
- Effectively manage the diary of the surveyors, arranging pre & post inspections via Microsoft outlook and Northgate.
- Liaising with internal departments to provide advice and information.
- Managing the incoming technical reports, working with the surveyors to create works orders using a schedule of rates as set out within the pricing framework of the repairs contract.
- Collation of data using Business Objects, Northgate and Information @ work.
- To manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist property services to meet Lambeth Councils key objectives and external regulatory requirements.
- Manage incoming complaints and contacts from citizens ensuring that they are distributed to the quality assurance officers within a timely manner
- Hardworking individual with a sound working knowledge of responsive repairs within social housing.
- Preferably experience using Northgate system but not essential.
- Someone who can commit to the role for at least the next 3 months