Senior Business Development Manager
£35-38K P/A Base salary
- One of the fastest growing foreign exchange specialists whom have a team with over 40 years experience.
- Our client helps achieve more by providing competitive rates on their international transfers, but more importantly we make it stress free, save them time and can make payment in over 130 currencies
- Regulated by the FCA as an Authorised Payment Institution. They have measures in place to protect all of their clients’ funds at all times
- Telesales environment.
- Building their own portfolio of key accounts and increasing revenue
- Making around engaging 20-100+ calls per day
- Maintaining professional at all times
- Being resilient
- Potential travel to trade networking events and possibly abroad for the highest billers.
- Face to face and tele-pitches
- Training can be given
- Great company with excellent earning potential
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- 3-4 years’ experience in the FX industry. Fully understands this market and has proven success stories.
- Proven experience developing accounts
- Able to hit the ground running.
- In 6 months, you will be expected to build your own team
- Professional – must have a good tone of voice
- Excellent time management
- Able to make engaging calls to potential customers
- Able to reach targets
- Speaks other languages can be an advantage.
- OTE Given - Great earning potential
- Full benefits included
- Potential travel to trade networking events and possibly abroad