Video Applications Engineer
Birmingham - Remote working is not available for this role
6 months contract
£500 per day
DV Clearance, though SC Cleared candidates may also be considered
- As a video applications engineer, you’ll help support an operational live real time video feed infrastructure. It’s critical work that helps our officers operate affectively.
- You’ll get to work with the latest video, network and server technologies to develop projects. With your expertise and fresh ideas, you’ll join a highly skilled and technical team to shape new systems and services.
- You will be Collaborative and proactive, you’ll manage your workload via a ticket system and provide advice to your colleagues. The exceptional variety of work you’ll be exposed to will push your skills. It’s a fantastic chance to learn new ones.
- To help you in your journey, we offer dedicated training and mature learning progression pathways. It’s not every day that you get to work alongside emergency service colleagues, government agencies, intelligence services and the military. But it’s this great collaboration that allows us to keep our communities safe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the current development team to understand the system where they can support any issues via a Ticketing system .
- Building a new national service for CT
- Around video surveillance and capturing
- Monitoring assets out in the field
- Presenting these back to ops room on a video wall
- Live operations and surveillance
The individual should be familiar with at least one of the following technologies, Milestone being one of the most important:
Milestone Systems, Digital Barriers, EyeVis, DTC, Worldcast, CCTV Camera technologies