Join the team at Potters Bar Clinic as a Ward Clerk and enjoy a career where you can feel valued and supported.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will provide day-to-day ward administrative support to Ward Managers and the wider multidisciplinary team, including updating service users information, managing the ward diary, supplying clinical forms, minute taking and ensuring compliance with company procedures and documented policies.
Working with the Service Lead, you will be responsible for improving the delivery of clinical services. This will see you regularly overseeing the quality dashboards, ensuring that data integrity is maintained.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Ensure that lessons learned from incidents are placed within the wards lessons learned folders and this is kept up to date at all times
- Upload new admissions information to CareNotes, such as GP information and court papers.
- Send discharge summaries to relevant professionals promptly
- Ensure that all filing on the wards is completed in a timely fashion in line with GDPR
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience within a similar role and/or environment
- Previous minute taking experience
- Attention to detail
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £22,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.